DO NOT use this pool service!Fagan Pool Service, the owner, completed unauthorized repairs on my pool.

The repairs were unnecessary and he damaged my pool gauge in the process. Steve Fagan/Fagan Pool Service was contacted by me to inquire whether he could assess my pool for a pressure leak that day. He said he could come by the next day. I told him I was going to call other pool repair services to see if I could get someone out that day.

When I found another pool service to come out, I contacted him to let him know I no longer needed him. After arriving home from work the next day, I found Mr. Fagan in my backyard already completing repairs on my pool. He never let me know he was there, never contacted me with an assessment, and never asked for authorization for any repair work.

He replaced piping that is unnecessary and that will have to be replaced once again. The new piping that he installed does not even allow me to drain my pool any longer if it overflows or if needed (it may also be against home pool code). If it overflows due to monsoons, the water will literally run into my house. While making these unnecessary repairs, he also broke my pool gauge by placing it on the ground and stepping on it.

He vocally said he was responsible for it and claimed he would replace it for free. I never authorized Mr. Fagan or Fagan Pools to complete any work on my pool and I am completely unsatisfied with his business ethics. I told him that I was going to hire another repair service to fix the problems he created as well as fix my pool.

I asked Mr. Fagan to pay me what I will be charged by the other repair service to fix the damage Mr. Fagan has done to my pool. Mr.

Fagan responded by telling me that my broken pool is my problem and not his.

He refuses to fix the problems with my pool he himself created.He also claimed he never received my message telling him I no longer needed him...funny though...he received all of my other messages!

Review about: Fagan Pool Service Pool Repair.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Pay me the cost I will have to pay to repair what you have damaged..

Had an Experience with Fagan Pool Service?

Comments